- CEO & Founder of Spis deg fri
- Award Winning Journalist & Best Selling Author
- Publisher & Public Speaker
- Breath Coach & Yoga Teacher
- Social Entrepreneur On a Mission to Change Health Norway
Irina Lee is an award winning journalist and best selling author. After discovering life changing techniques to experience more physical, mental and emotional freedom, she turned her own quest for a better life into a business. Today, she coaches and guides others to liberate themselves from the vicious cycles of food addiction and dysfunctional habits. Lee also runs a renowned publishing company and has produced several best sellers. She is based in Oslo, Norway where she resides with her two teenage daughters, an AGA oven and dozens of plants.